- The site for ﬁrst ever study of a traditional medical system sponsored by WHO of complete, classical Ayurvedic treatment for rheumatoid arthritis (RA), conducted in collaboration with the Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR) from 1977to 1984.
- The site for ﬁrst ever clinical research project to scientiﬁcally evaluate Ayurveda outside the US, supported by an award from the National Center for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM), NIH, USA, and which became lauded as the blueprint for studies of complex, individualized interventions.
- “Centre of Excellence” in clinical rheumatology awarded by Dept of AYUSH, Government of India (2009) ISO 9001:2000 Certiﬁcation
- One of the 8 Good Institutions of the country (as per F No. Z 20018/4/2000-ISM Tech dt 6th April 2000) by Dept of IS&M, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- “Mayo Clinic of Ayurveda” – Washington Post.
- Initiator of Comprehensive Clinical documentation program to produce preliminary data on safety and efﬁcacy of Ayurveda treatments.
- Highest Reputation
- Experienced physicians
- Skilled therapists
- Quality Medicines
- Classical Panchkarma and Kerala Ayurveda treatments.
- Medicinal diet
- Wide range of accommodation facilities in three different ambiances
- 24 hours medical attention
- Ideal ambiances
- Visiting western medical doctors and referral system to western medical hospital in case of emergency.