What are the BENEFITS?
- Personalized interaction with your consultant.
- Minimize tedious journey.
- Cost effective.
- Minimized visits to the hospital.
- Delivery of simple treatment solutions & advice.
How to use TELE-CONSULTATION?
- At the time of discharge, you can check with your consultant whether you can avail the Teleconsultation facility of the hospital.
- Or if you are interested in doing a consultation for the 1st time, kindly fill in the consent form after agreeing to the Terms & Conditions.
- Once your consultant approves your request for Teleconsultation, the hospital staff shall facilitate the same depending upon the availability of a slot.
- The minimum setup required to avail the Teleconsultation is
- Core Duo System / Laptop, Minimum 2GB RAM / Webcam / Headset with Mike or a Smartphone.
- Internet line speed minimum 512 kbps.
- You can also register and request for an appointment online through our website
What not to EXPECT?
- This is only a "preliminary" interactive session with the doctor and is not an alternative to direct medical consultation.
- Tele-consultation portal does not diagnose, cure or prevent any disease but is used only for providing medical advice.
- Hospital is not responsible for any type of effects or loss or damage created by the transmitted data.
- Kindly report for the Tele-consultation on time.
- Please be precise and pass on important information in the order of priority. The advice given will depend upon the interaction made during the session.
- Please scan all the reports and relevant documents and keep readily available with you prior to the consultation.
- Kindly make maximum use of the time provided to you. It could be better if you could write down everything which you need to communicate to the consultant.
- There is a facility to upload documents through this portal which you could judiciously avail.
- If you have not been able to follow / understand what has been told, please clarify immediately.
- Kindly get in touch with the Telemedicine Help Desk for any queries or assistance.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: +91 422 4322 888/2367 200